The OLGC School Advisory Committee’s primary mission is to work with the faculty and administration to develop and recommend policy in accordance with the established polices and directives of the Office of Catholic Schools in the Archdiocese of Detroit. The Committee is an advisory committee concerning the issues of planning long and short range; assisting with development, marketing, and public relations; and recommending policy. Meetings are held from 5:30–7:00 p.m. in the Parish House or other locations on the school campus. Dates for the 2017-18 school year are Sep. 18, Oct. 16, Nov. 27, Dec. 18 (if needed), Jan. 22, Feb. 26, March 19, April 16 and May 21.
- Stacy Roberts – President
- Colleen Liddell– Vice President
- Kaelah Lesnau – Secretary
- Kelly Mangion – 7th-8th Grade Representative
- Shelly Cervenan – 5th-6th Grade Representative
- Angela DiSalvo – 3rd-4th Grade Representative
- Emily Ryner – PreSchool-2nd Grade Representative
- Mary Thompson – Teacher Representative
- Fr. John Riccardo – Pastor
- Melissa Lambrecht – Principal
- Liz Ross – Assistant Principal/Crisis Management Team Liaison
- Cristina Haass – School Improvement Team Liaison
- Cynthia Richards – PVC Liaison
- Melissa Aguilar – Catholic Identity Team Liaison
- TBD – Public Relations/Marketing Liaison
- TBD – Student Council Representative
- Bob McCurdy – Booster Club Liaison
SAC Constitution and By-Laws
Click here for the current constitution and by-laws document.
SAC Roles and Responsibilities
Click here for the current Roles and Responsibilities document.
SAC Meeting Agendas and Minutes
Current year minutes by meeting month:
Archived minutes by school year:
If you would like to contact the Committee please feel free to email them at email@example.com.