The OLGC School Advisory Committee’s primary mission is to work with the faculty and administration to develop and recommend policy in accordance with the established polices and directives of the Office of Catholic Schools in the Archdiocese of Detroit. The Committee is an advisory committee concerning the issues of planning long and short range; assisting with development, marketing, and public relations; and recommending policy. Meetings are held from 5:30–7:00 p.m. in the Parish House or other locations on the school campus. Dates for the 2016-17 school year are Sep. 19, Oct. 24, Nov.14, Jan.23, Feb. 13 or 27, March 20, April 24 and May 22.
- Karen Baker – President
- Stacy Roberts– Vice President
- Beth Borys – Secretary
- Kelly Mangion – 7th-8th Grade Representative
- Dawn Trembath – 5th-6th Grade Representative
- Colleen Liddell – 3rd-4th Grade Representative
- Heather Gardner – PreSchool-2nd Grade Representative
- Mary Thompson – Teacher Representative
- Fr. John Riccardo – Pastor
- John Czaplicki – Principal
- Liz Ross – Assistant Principal/Crisis Management Team Liaison
- Cristina Haass – School Improvement Team Liaison
- Julie Romein – PVC Liaison
- Melissa Aguilar – Catholic Identity Team Liaison
- Amy Angell – Public Relations/Marketing Liaison
- TBD – Student Council Representative
- Andy Korytkowski – Booster Club Liaison
SAC Constitution and By-Laws
Click here for the current constitution and by-laws document.
SAC Roles and Responsibilities
Click here for the current Roles and Responsibilities document.
SAC Meeting Agendas and Minutes
Current year minutes by meeting month:
Archived minutes by school year:
If you would like to contact the Committee please feel free to email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.